With over 100 years’ combined experience we offer the construction industry and commercial and residential market in Scotland a very high standard of scaffold workmanship. Our scaffolding is available for new builds, restorations, demolitions and more.
Coupled with our prompt and reliable service, we can offer you the complete scaffolding package. At Perth Scaffolding we are a CITB and CISRS registered company and are compliant to all current health and safety regulations.
All of our members of staff are fully trained and qualified. By using our professional team, you can rest assured that our well trained and qualified experts are working to the highest standards at all times.
- Access scaffolding, chimney scaffolding, facade access & guttering scaffolds
- Interior and exterior scaffolding
- Industrial, commercial & domestic scaffolding
- Roofing scaffolds, stage scaffolding, support scaffolding & systems scaffolding
- Scaffolding tower, access towers and cradles
- Debris netting, edge protectors, scaffold stairs & handrails and hoists
- Platforms, roof ladders & rubbish chutes
- Safety barriers & suspended access platforms and cradles
We provide the complete Scaffolding Package
Commercial & Industrial Scaffolding
We have a qualified and fully trained team on hand to provide comprehensive scaffolding services for all commercial and industrial sector clients. Upholding the highest standards, we only use the best quality materials and strive to provide a professional service from start to finish.
Whether the job is big or small, we continue to provide competitive prices for all of our commercial and industrial customers. Contact us today for a free no obligation quotation.
We can also provide our services to domestic clients at Perth Scaffolding. If you’re a homeowner in Scotland, we can provide you with high quality, professional services designed for improving your property.
Much like with our services for large, commercial clients, we manage all projects from design through to completion. We adhere to a strict health and safety code, with all the relevant documentation in place.